The app functionality is now available for Jira users without a Jira Software license.
Team-managed (ex Next-gen) projects are now supported.
Project-specific logic was added for Epic Estimate calculations:
- Bug when issues not included in Epic are displaying EpicTime fields was fixed.
- Error 403 when calling a report has been fixed.
- Epic Estimate field now displays only Epic's "Original Estimate" field value, excluding original estimate values of issues included to Epic.
- Improved connection security
- HSTS included
- TLS version 1.2 is now used
- Bug with EpicTime issue section not loading was fixed.
- EpicTime issue section is now available in Jira cloud mobile app!
the app is now paid
The ability to change time conversion was added on the global level.
- EpicTime Report: problem with only one epic available for the report was fixed.
- Minor UI improvement
- EpicTime Report: the field "Choose the board(s)" is not limited by 50 values anymore, and you can choose a board from all options.
- App settings now allow displaying the EpicTime section in the left block (see Admin's Guide)
- The new EpicTime Issue Report is available (see User Guide)
- The following columns were added to the General Report: Status, Priority, Reporter.