If you are granted access to Universal Directories, you can enjoy the various dynamic two-dimensional reports, combining filtering and sorting abilities. You can filter by any combination of parameters applying handy formulas for each filter.
Answer questions like:
- Who of the employees from the IT department has a particular skill?
- How many developers were hired from the start of this year?
- Who is the creator of the most popular product of our customers?
- How many items of the particular kind you have?
- Which certificates are going to expire in the next two months?
... and much more! You are only limited by the data you store in your Universal Directories.
Example: Who of our Canadian employees have the research skill?
Show the Universal Directories fields in the following standard gadgets:
- Filter Results
- Voted Issues
- Watched Issues
- Issues in progress