- Major visual improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Multi-select in filters is now available for the following system fields: Epic Link, Affects version/s.
- Components, Fix version/s and Affects version/s fields are filtered automatically according to the Project field's chosen values right away on a board or according to the global board's JQL.
Select list (single) field filter type behavior is fixed and now shows up all the available options considering all contexts.
- Checkbox type of filter displaying is fixed.
- Context display for Select List (single choice) field options is added.
- Project, Components, Fix version/s, Affects version/s and Select List (single choice) fields are filtered automatically according to the Project Category field's chosen values according to the global board's JQL.
- Catalog, CRM and HelpDesk apps enabled not interfere with the Agile Filters displaying anymore.
- User Picker type of filters work is fixed.
- Jira 9.5 compatibility is added.
- Jira 9.6 compatibility is added.
New feature: Users are now able to save filters for their personal use.
Multi-select in filters is now available for the following system fields:
- Issue Type
- Agile Filters aren't case sensitive now.
- Fixed filtering of users with the same name.
The app is now paid
Text search was added to filters.
Transfer of add-on settings to the Board configuration.
- Optimizing values in filters;
- Filtering in the Backlog.
- Plugin hides sub-tasks from the board;
- Incorrect display of the number of issues in swimlanes
Data Center compatible
- Refreshing page bug (when using Agile filters in backlog) is fixed
- The Labels system field displaying as an agile filter is fixed
- Filters' behavior in the Backlog, when a new issue added by the inline function, was fixed
- The parent issues are now displayed when an agile filter is applied
- Multi-select filter now supports several entries selection*
- Minor bugfixes
- *the multi-select filter values has not adaptive length, selecting many long values at once may not look good enough. The filter length was extended though.
- The Group Picker (single group) custom field is now available for the filters
- Filters alignment bug was fixed, filters adjustment was improved
- Multiple-selection-type filter behavior bug was fixed
- Filter search for the system field Labels was fixed
- The Project field filter hint message wording was changed
- Flexible filters for dates were added
- Epic Name field filtering bug was fixed
- Minor bugfixes
- Fix Versions filter sorting was fixed
- Multi-select and Checkboxes types of filter text alignment bug was fixed
- Problem with displaying issues in active sprints when plugin enabled was fixed.
- Problem with date/date-time picker, 'created', 'updated' fields was resolved.
- Minor visual improvements.
The due date field is now available for choosing in the Agile filters setting.
- Bug with swimlanes scrolling with agile filters enabled was fixed.
- Bug with incorrect display of issue statues in Russian language on board when using Agile filters was fixed.
- Agile filters are not interrupting working on the issue in preview mode on boards anymore.